Careers at OSA Integrated Solutions
OSA’s Growing Team
Join the OSA family and be part of a growing team in the exciting world of audio visual for live events and entertainment. We offer career growth, continuing education, and a fun work environment for the right people.
We are looking for permanent and contract team members in all areas of our company. Email your resume to jobs@OSAcorp.com.
OSA Integrated Solutions, powered by OSA International, Inc. has an opening for an AV Project Manager in the Wood Dale, IL office. Below is a list of the responsibilities of the position of AV project manager and the qualifications required of applicants. Please send resumes to jobs@OSAcorp.com.
Duties of the AV Project Manager:
The AV Project Manager is responsible for all aspects of assigned jobs from notice to start, until final approval is received and the job is closed. This must be accomplished safely, to specifications, within budget, on time, and to the satisfaction of the customer. The PM also monitors OSA safety programs with special emphasis on vehicle and job site safety for OSA personnel. They mentor the installation technicians and provide leadership. The AV Project Manager also provides estimation review with sales personnel during pre-sale work of projects.
Qualifications of OSA AV Project Manager:
- Associates Degree or higher in Electronics; or comparable on the job experience.
- 5+ years experience with managing installation projects in the AV industry or related field
- Prior experience with commercial construction supervision/management
- Ability to read and interpret construction and AV documents
- Audio DSP Platform certification (Ex. Biamp, ClearOne, PolyCom) Preferred
- Video Processing Platform certification (Ex. Christie, Barco, Digital Projection) Preferred
- Control System Platform certification (Ex. AMX, Crestron, Extron, Savant) Preferred
- CTS or CTS-1 Certification Preferred
- Ability to Travel
- Must Possess a valid driver’s license with a clean driving record
- Advanced PC Skills (Microsoft Office)
- Ability to think and work independently and meet necessary deadlines
- Extremely organized; Excellent follow up/follow thru
- Leadership skills – assertive and decisive
Physical Requirements of OSA AV Project Manager:
- Ability to lift 50 pounds
- Ability to work on heights (lifts and ladders)
- Must be able to climb, crawl and raise objects overhead