Wood Dale, IL
The OSA Project Manager is somebody who is passionate about A/V, a dynamic and highly organized self-starter, and isn’t afraid of rolling up their sleeves to get the job done on time. They know how to delegate responsibilities efficiently and their written and verbal communication skills are second to none.
- Act as a liaison between client and technical operations staff
- Effectively communicate deadlines, specifications, and budgets to A/V install team
- Assist A/V install staff with project completion, including installation, programming, and punch lists
- Other tasks as assigned
- You can work independently with minimal guidance, but aren’t afraid to ask the right questions when you need help
- You have strong verbal and written communication skills, and can be the face of our company to our clients
- Associates degree is preferred, but not required. We consider your experience/skill level and what you bring to the table as an individual
- You will be working and communicating with clients, and different departments within the company. Lines of communication must be clear, concise, and open, for the process to run smoothly
At OSA, we know our company’s success is directly correlated to the success of our employees; we encourage employee growth, both professionally and personally. Our competitive compensation package includes:
- A competitive base salary (DOE)
- Comprehensive Health and Dental Plans
- Ongoing Training and Career Development
Please send resumes to jobs@OSAcorp.com.