Lutron Venetian blinds offer independent control of lift and tilt
- Independent control adjusts height of blinds and provides access to a window without affecting tilt
- Intelligent Tilt AlignmentTM maintains uniform tilt and lift positions across multiple shades
- Tilt position between adjacent shades will remain within 1/16th of an inch
- Blinds feature Intelligent Hembar AlignmentTM, a hallmark of all Lutron shading systems, which maintains hembar position within 1/8th of an inch at all times
- System provides the ability to store and recall presets
- Blinds go to a pre-determined height and tilt angle when a preset is recalled
- Multiple presets can be defined for the same blind or group of blinds
- Venetian blind controls offer tilt adjustment buttons for precise positioning
Range of tilt can be adjusted from full tilt in either direction down to a fixed tilt angle
Lutron® offers four valance styles to cover the headrail system. Valances come standard on all Venetian blinds, however, customers can also choose to order a blind without this decorative top treatment. Additionally, valances can be ordered separately for use with other shading applications or if a different finish than the Venetian blind slats is desired.
For inside mount applications, valances will be 0.25 in. less than order width; headrails and slats will be 0.5 in. less than order width.
For outside mount applications, valances will have returns. The default return depth is 2.75 in., which will bring the valance return flush to the wall when the headrail brackets are mounted to the wall. Other return depths can be specified to account for different mounting situations, such as partial recess mounting or mounting on trim.
An industry first – this entirely new type of window treatment smoothly pulls the drapery up and completely out of the way at the touch of a button. The Kirbé® vertical drapery system captivates with its unique and unexpected motion.
Kirbé® eliminates “stack back” – the mass of fabric remaining when a traditional drapery is opened. Stack back equates to one-third the total width of traditional drapery which blocks a great portion of your view. Utilizing the Kirbé increases the number of applications where you can use drapery, including tight spaces, French or sliding doors, or floor-to-ceiling windows by recessing the system into a pocket for totally unobstructed views.
Lutron has revolutionized the design of Roman shades by introducing CERUS®— Cord-Eliminating Roman Uptake System. This innovation allows for safer Roman shades by eliminating lifting cords typically associated with their construction, while adding aesthetic benefits as well.
Lutron drapery systems are perfect for bedrooms. Use a dual drapery system — sheers provide light with privacy, and draperies darken a room for a good night’s sleep.
Drapery systems also make a home more energy efficient by providing added insulation around windows when closed.
Specifying a drapery solution just got easier now that all components are available from Lutron – your single source for style and technology.