Authorized AMX Touch Panel Application for Mobile Devices
TPControl enables Apple® mobile devices to transform into a fully functional touch panel for controlling AMX system platforms. This easy-to-use application provides real-time, touch control of AV systems, lighting, shades, room temperatures and more. These mobile devices can seamlessly communicate with an AMX control system via 3G, GPRS and EDGE cellular networks, or Wi-Fi, to allow the convenience of remote use. TPControl was created by AMX APP™ (Authorized Product Partner) Touch Panel Control, and is the only Apple mobile app for control that AMX supports because it was specifically designed and thoroughly tested for use with AMX equipment.
Use the TPDesign4 application to create the user interface and then use TPTransfer (available as a separate download) for licensing and transferring the TP4 file to the mobile device.
Supported devices include: Apple iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad.
Ideal in residences for wireless control in home theaters and whole home systems and perfect in boardrooms/conference rooms for controlling AV equipment for presentations or training. Use your existing Apple device to control your AMX solution and even take control remotely using the cellular network.
- VoiceControl – Using Speech-to-Text and Text-to-Speech functionality within TPControl allows you to talk to your control system and have it talk to you. For example, you say “Turn the entry lights on” and TPControl initiates the command and replies “The entry lights are on” when completed
- AppControl – Launch installed applications directly from TPControl; start an SMS, launch an email client, web pages and much more without leaving the TPControl environment
- Multi-Profiles – Dynamically and instantly change connection profiles such as office or home, connecting seamlessly to different control systems from the same device
- Intercom – Converse from TPControl to devices such as the AMX Metreau Communicator, AMX Intercom enabled touch panels, and other TPControl enabled devices
- TPCloud – Cloud power lets you update TP4 files, change device settings or even apply tokens to TPControl devices, right from the My Account section of the Touch Panel Control website
- eICSP – Encrypt, Verify and secure ICSP data for your local and remote connections
Keep your finger on the pulse of all your homes from wherever you are with Crestron mobile home solutions. Not only can you adjust the lights, shades, and temperature in your primary residence, but also in your vacation home, your condo in the city, and any other property you desire. All from one powerful app.
From your smart phone or Web browser, use our Crestron control app to check on the kids at home, or your elderly parents in another state. Set the perfect temperature at your ski house, or fire up the spa at the beach house.
- Use Wi-Fi® in the home or 3G and 4G networks remotely – you’ll always be connected
- Works seamlessly with Apple® iPad®, iPhone®, iPod touch® and Android devices
- Select movies and music, adjust volumes, set lighting levels and room temperature, view security cameras and more
- Customized and personalized graphics for intuitive touch screen control of all systems in all your properties
|iPad App||iPhone App||Android App|
Savant goes way beyond just integration. Savant is the only complete home and commercial control, automation and entertainment product line built on an Apple platform, providing users with an unmatched level of responsiveness, a rich line of customizable iOS user interface options and comprehensive iTunes media management.
With Savant’s iOS home automation and commercial control Apps, you have a command sequence where one Apple device is communicating directly to an OS X computer (Savant Host Controller) delivering a seamless, rapid and stable control connection.
True Control App for iPad & iPad Mini
|Lighting Control||Energy Useage/Control||Media Control||Security Control|
Savant’s TrueControl App leverages the power of Wi-Fi and 3G networks to stay connected to your Savant System at home or in any commercial environment. TrueControl provides flexibility to control your whole house or corporate office, including music, video and lighting scenes, security, climate, energy, entertainment and much more. TrueControl is compatible with all current generations of the Apple iPad.
Savant has transformed the iPad into mobile control devices capable of functionality never foreseen in the smart tablet market, including compatibility with Savant’s award-winning TrueCommand and TrueImage interface, and remote access using Savant Mobile.
TrueControl transcends vertical markets providing both automation and control to residential, commercial, education, government, mobile and PRO AV markets alike.
- Multi-room navigation and control
- Full two-way control with active feedback
- Customizable for any commercial or residential installation
- Navigation Bar and Active Content
- Category and Service Docks
- User Customization including categories and channel favorites
- TrueCommand and TrueImage navigation supported
- Guest Access and Savant Mobile (control from anywhere in the world)
- Multi-tasking, switch from TrueControl to thousands of Apple apps
- Wireless video streams from network cameras
- Navigation and control of Internet music and subscription services
Savant’s TrueImage™ Control technology pushes the limits of the user-experience by providing an innovative interface that allows you to touch actual images of Smart Home or Commercial products to initiate commands. Simply touch the image of the actual light in the room you wish to control, and not only does the light in the room turn on/off or dim when pressed and held, but it also illuminates on the iPad® confirming the command.
Simple Multi-Room Access
Navigating from room to room is easily accomplished by “pinching” the iPad screen, causing the images of each room to appear collectively. Tap on the desired room for immediate home automation access.
The TrueConference theme provides simple and intuitive control of presentation rooms, meeting spaces, and conferencing systems. TrueConference, under Savant’s award-winning TrueControl™ iOS App architecture enables simplistic control of unified communications technology, advanced audio visual equipment, lighting, shading, climate control and more through a graphically-rich iPad experience.
TrueConference’s highly intuitive user interface virtually eliminates the learning curve for using a video conferencing system. First time users can initiate calls, control audio/video sources and control the meeting room environment without any training or introduction.
Conference Room system control is simple through the TrueConference user interface. Users can readily view presentations, spreadsheets, documents, images, videos and more.
Savant’s TrueControl II™ App leverages the power of Wi-Fi and 3G networks to stay connected to your Savant System at home or in any commercial environment . TrueControl II provides flexibility to control your whole house or corporate office, including music, video and lighting scenes, security, climate, energy, entertainment and much more. TrueControl is compatible with all current generations of the Apple iPod Touch and iPhone..
Savant has transformed the iPhone and iPod touch into mobile control devices capable of functionality never foreseen in the smart phone and portable media player markets, including compatibility with Savant’s award-winning TrueCommand interface, and remote access using Savant Mobile.
TrueControl II transcends vertical markets providing both automation and control to residential, commercial, education, government, mobile and PRO AV markets alike.
The SavantLighting App delivers control of your Savant Lighting Control System via iPhone or iPod touch.
This app is compatible with Savant’s SmartLighting Controllers (SSL-P002 and SSL-P018), and legacy FIVEk CCU.
The system and app requires set-up by a Savant Authorized Integrator and requires the use of LiteWare5.0 or higher. Activation code is required, contact your Authorized Savant Integrator for more information.
- Three Views for Ultimate Flexibility and Control:
- Keypad View – Delivers familiar control with a button layout identical to the wall keypad right in the room
- Status View – Displays lights that are currently active, and gives you control to turn on/off each light individually
- Location View – Navigate and control lights via area or room location
- Favorites – Create Favorite buttons for lights you access frequently
- Energy Savings – Check current energy levels, dim lights to save energy